Search results

1. GreenTree

Need Toilet with 14 inch rim height

Thanks for asking for a clarification. The 4 inch lift is a motorized seat that raises a disabled person up off the toilet. Have you come across any toilets with a 14 inch rim height? Is there a web site that would likely list them?
  2. GreenTree

Need Toilet with 14 inch rim height

The only one I can find is the American Standard, Cadet Elongated Pressure-Assisted Toilet Model # 2333.100, Bowl 3099.016, Tank 4098.1000 I'm not sure the pressure assist is the best choice. Please help me find another Toilet with 14 inch rim height. The low rim height is needed...
  3. GreenTree

Actual Bidet Seat reviews and comparisons

Do you know where the Hyundai HDB-1500R is sold in the US. The shower wand can be set to different lengths. That's what I need.
  4. GreenTree

Need bidet seat for Kohler Cimarron one-piece

Please recommend a bidet toilet seat for the Kohler Cimarron one-piece, elongated toilet. The measurement from the screw holes to the outside edge of the Kohler Cimarron bowl is 18.5". The same measurement for the LUSCENCE elongated is 17.5". So 1" of bowl would show past the end of the seat I...
  5. GreenTree

Toilet Seat Bidets: shortest and lowest shower wands?

I need advice on which bidet seats have short wands which are angled down low. From the pictures it seems the Inax posterior wand is at a higher level than the feminine wand. The Toto single wand seems to come out at a low angle. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks