Search results

1. S

Shower Floor bed

So I decided to get at it and do more work in my house and redo the master bathroom. So I purchased a EZ slope kit. The piece that gives you the slanted rods and you use to make your shower slope with. So I used them and although it isn't the most perfect job it all actually slopes down. I...
  2. S

Vanity tops for cheap...

I have a very small bathroom and to give myself the required room for using the toilet I needed to go with a smaller vanity for my new remodeling project. The one I found online that looks like I can manage for the price is 18x21x30 I cannot find a single place that sells a vanity for this...
  3. S

New Plastic Tub problems

misunderstanding This is not the case there is silicon everywhere. What is happening is the water builds up because it was installed incorrectly. It slowly sits on the tub splash edge and because it has such a large dip the water manage to then go over the outside tub edge... Wall...
  4. S

Replacing Old HVAC heat pipe systems

Our community has an older Heat Pipe Split systems from the 1974 era. I know GEEZ! These systems use Gas for heating and Electric for cooling... We are currently looking into replacing the entire HVAC setup but I have some questions about what we can do to save money and possibilities. Is it...
  5. S

Bathroom Exhaust

Major problem! Okay so I got some spray insulation and got it all over me like an idiot whatever... So now I find out after Getting a closer look in there that the water is not from the shower but one of the pipes inside is leaking. However its very hard to determine which pipe it is and where...
  6. S

Shower Doors

caulking I find that caulking though a good solution is going to do what the home owners are not going to want. Being someone who likes the clean look I bet they are not going to want to see a bunch of white caulk all over there new mosaic brown tiles that have a very clean look to them...
  7. S

Bathroom Exhaust

Found the problem is this the best way to fix it? So I removed the bathroom exhaust which was a painful process as I didnt install it and was having trouble finding the screws. Anyway I got it out and found only a small amount of moisture on my drywall. As I used Greenboard I was happy to know...
  8. S

Bathroom Exhaust

So yesterday my girlfriend noticed a yellow spot on the new white toilet seat cover. She of course accused me of dripping urine on it as I am the only man who has use it since we bought it. This wasnt the case and I got no apology but thats not the issue here... The issue is that above the...
  9. S

New Plastic Tub problems

I understand Yes I agree it wont solve the problem because the only true way is to redo the bathroom. However I am planning to rent this pad out and buy a new one... SO for that matter I suppose renters trash places anyway so I expect to have to redo the bathroom when I decide to sell in a...
  10. S

New Plastic Tub problems

What about this... One thing i forgot that comes to mind now is what if I use a shower door. You know the tub shower doors... Wont that solve my problem as well because then the water cant go that direction. Obviously water can still sit but anyone have any other reason this might not work or...
  11. S

IE virus wtfvs

... Well although everyone has a lot of good suggestions about what it might be I think I can provide a little more insight on your issue. 1.) Remember that your computer has whats called Swap Space. This is space used like the RAM on your computer but its actually hard-drive space. Swap Space...
  12. S

New Plastic Tub problems

I recently hired a contractor under the table to do some work... For all you new home re modelers never do this as there is no contract involved so they can do shotty work. So I bought one of those Plastic tubs Acrylic? With the wall surrounds. How here is where the trouble begins. As there is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks