Search results

1. Blk90s13

GFI keeps tripping !

This was installed a year ago and it worked fine all the time line is a 30amp ( if I am not mistaken ) it runs a pond filter pump a pond ultra violet light and a pond air pump Nothing changed this year other than 4 days of rain so far and the GFI wont stay on I have 3 GFI outlets on the...
  2. Blk90s13

3 way switch outlet

I opened up the outlet today found two wires one on each side a white and a blk so I need to snake in a new feed to run my tv off of I was hoping life will be easier but what was I thinking lool
  3. Blk90s13

3 way switch outlet

I remember when I wired a 3 way switch in the basement it had an always hot ( red ) can I just tap off there to wire the bottom on the outlet after breaking off the tabs
  4. Blk90s13

3 way switch outlet

I have an outlet that is controlled by two switches in the living room, we have a floor lamp plugged into one terminal on the outlet and the other side we wanted to use for the TV dvd etc etc but dont want it to be turned on and off with the light is there a way to isolate one terminal on...
  5. Blk90s13

Wiring up the pond

thanks for the input its all figured out I wont come sue you if you tell me how to wire a switch anyway I dont know who you are When you need help with automotive subjects let me know I will have the perfect answer for you ;)
  6. Blk90s13

Wiring up the pond

do they make a 15 amp double ? I dont wanna get into the box other than changing a breaker and the # 14 wire cost me close to $100 so that aint going no where now breaker will be changed can someone answer me on how to wire a through switch ? I wanna control two spot lights with one...
  7. Blk90s13

Wiring up the pond

Ok so I have a big pond in the back yard trying to change over the mess the previous owner left behind I have a 30amp breaker feeding a 10-3 line to the outside I made sure its a UF line that can be used outside then I put that in a junction box split it down to 14-3 lines for outlets...
  8. Blk90s13

Can I drill my own well ?

where do I buy one ? http://www.purdue.edu/envirosoft/private/src/drill.htm this is what you talking about right ?
  9. Blk90s13

Can I drill my own well ?

I was thinking to drill a well myself to water my lawn can it be down manualy ? or even using a machine like a two man auger with some kind of attatchment ? water table should not be that low when we put the new septic tank and feild in the backyard the contractor hit it with a meduim size...
  10. Blk90s13

Big loss of pressure

the pressure tank on the well is set to 38 psi it works great on the laundry sink down stairs its actualy very strong you cant open it all the way it would hurt your hand but then again its about 10 ft away from the well and right ontop of it is the kitchen sink with close to nothing its...
  11. Blk90s13

Big loss of pressure

quick connect fitting http://www.probite.com/ and yes I went from 1/2 copper to 1/2 pex and 3/4 copper to 3/4 pex I pretty much took out copper and put pex every where that runs my entire upper level of the house The copper fitting were leaky and rusted ( green ) also beacause I have a...
  12. Blk90s13

Big loss of pressure

I changed over all my copper pipes in the upper level of my house to quick connect and now I lost pressure in both my bathroom and kitchen I replaced the same fittings and pipe sizes with the quick connect and took all copper pipes out Did that beacause my copper pipes were green in alot...
  13. Blk90s13

Pressure tank shot ?

so I can get away with using a 66 tank if I am using a CSV right ? I would like to use a CSV to save my pump and to get better pressure what I am running now is pretty low pressure once you open a second faucet the pressure drops dead
  14. Blk90s13

Pressure tank shot ?

I will go ahead and order the bladder tank, but should I get the 82 gal like what's in there already ? sorry if I ask too many questions I am new to this home owner life all together :o
  15. Blk90s13

Pressure tank shot ?

If flotec is real junk what should i buy and where do i look for it then ?
  16. Blk90s13

Repairing Bathroom Subfloor

very nice work, and great reading material hehe :D
  17. Blk90s13

Pressure tank shot ?

Hello all , I am new here and been reading around the forums for the past couple of days GREAT info, my problem is the pressure tank I think its shot when I bought the house a couple of month back there was no pressure and the pump would come on every single time someone opens water ( we are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks