Search results

1. kevin 71

Toto drake refilling problem

still problems with toto's Cleaned both valves (they are korky style) and still having same problem. Any other suggestions? Thanks! Kevin
  2. kevin 71

Toto drake refilling problem

I purchased 2 new toto drake toilets for my home (have been using for approx 6-8 months). Both do a great job but i have recently began to have problems with each toilet taking 1-4 minutes after flushing the toilet for the tank to begin to refill with water. Is this a common problem and how can...
  3. kevin 71

pressure tank losing pressure

WELL, CHECKED EVERYTHING i COULD. CALLED GUY OUT AND FOUND NUMEROUS HOLES IN STEEL PIPE AND WATER PUMP WAS SHOT (20 YEARS OLD!). NEEDLESS TO SAY... IT WAS EXPENSIVE. 100 + FOOT OF NEW PIPE, NEW WELL PUMP.... LABOR...OUCH!!!!!!! THERE GOES THE DOWN PAYMENT ON MY NEW KTM SUPER DUKE
  4. kevin 71

Converting single bathroom sink to double.

I Am Planning On Converting The Single Sink In Our Main Bathroom Into A Double Sink Vanity Top.. The Plumbing Is Centered On The Wall Behind The Cabinets. Are There Any Special Tips I Need To Know? Is There A Simple "conversion Kit" Sold At A Hardware Store? Any Help Will Be Appreciated...
  5. kevin 71

Toto Drake Works Great!

yeah, even had my mom try it out... HA!HA!HA! Now everybody wants one. I have 2 more to install once the other 2 bathrooms are redone.
  6. kevin 71

I'll check for valve leaks in the house, if not will i have to buy a new pump or is it fixable if valve is leaking on pump itself. it is a deep well pum i believe. thanks!
  7. kevin 71

Toto Drake Works Great!

Installed New Toto Drake About 2 Weeks Ago And It Works Great! Very Easy Installation And Looks Good Too. Would Recommend Soft Close Seat As Well. Terry Was Correct In Ranking This Toilet So High.
  8. kevin 71

I am fairly iuneducated about plumbing but do have the ability to fix something if i know what is wrong. My wellmate WM-9 captive air tank is losing pressure. Starts at 30 and stops at 50, then slowly lowers in pressure to 30 again, well pump kicks on for less than 1 minute ... repeats same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks