Converting single bathroom sink to double.

Users who are viewing this thread

kevin 71

Reaction score
I Am Planning On Converting The Single Sink In Our Main Bathroom Into A Double Sink Vanity Top.. The Plumbing Is Centered On The Wall Behind The Cabinets. Are There Any Special Tips I Need To Know? Is There A Simple "conversion Kit" Sold At A Hardware Store? Any Help Will Be Appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

TorontoTim

Reaction score
Look under your undoubtedly dual-bowl kitchen sink :)

Seriously speaking, any home improvement shop should have what you need. The bigger question might be will the vanity clear the plumbing? Are there any structural parts of the vanity that are in the way of the drain from the wall / supplies? If not, it should be a pretty simple matter to connect both drains to the single.

Not sure about sharing the water supplies though - maybe they make a dual-shutoff valve.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks