Search results

1. jnrwood

Air in water lines

.Hi, i'm trying to diagnose a problem in my friends plumbing system. She has air coming out of faucets, especially noticable when toilets tanks are re-filling. She says its only been happening for a month or so. The bladder type tank was installed about 10 years ago. Its possible that the...
  2. jnrwood

50 amp breaker for camper supply outlet

I want to run a 50 amp , 120 volt service for a camper hook-up. There are 200 amps available at the box by the meter. there is already a mobile home running from there using 100 amps. i have only been able to find 2-pole 50 amp breakers designed for 220v. Can i use one pole of this breaker ...
  3. jnrwood

wiring pressure switch for 120 volt pump

Hello out there- I've wired a new pressure switch for a 120 volt submersible pump, and i want to be sure i've got it right before turning it on. normally i make a diagram or take a picture when replacing a switch, but there is no old switch here to go by, and i'm used to 220 volt pumps anyway...
  4. jnrwood

insulating buried supply line

I have to run 200' of buried cold water supply line from one building to another. The excavator thinks he can get down 2-3' before the ledge gets too hard to break up. yesterday he mentioned "maybe only 6" in places. 4 ft frostline here. Any good insulation methods that will be somewhat...
  5. jnrwood

two dwellings, one well?

I had a question about supplying a home plus a studio building, with water from the same well. How is the hookup done? are 2 pumps necessary? Or can each pressure switch activate the pump independently? Then how does the water go to the right tank? dumb ??s i know, but can anyone help and tell...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks