Search results

1. D

Champion installation question

thanks for all the replies :)
  2. D

Thanks for the info! I was just a little worried as if you look at it from the side it looks a little tilted forward as opposed to sitting straight up. It's not leaking or anything and looks to be much improved over the older model (ouch, the water bills I paid with that thing). I know, I'm...
  3. D

I did set the tank down straight but was afraid I was going to crack it if I kept tightening it. I know all about this toilet. I had the older model that had the leaking problems. I never had a flushing problem which is why I bought the new one. I replaced an Eljer Titan which would clog up 9...
  4. D

Hi, just installed the American Standard Champion and had a question. When I installed the tank it looks like it's leaning forward a bit? Also, the front of the tank meets the top of the bowl but the back of the tank is suspended in mid air? Is it supposed to be like this? There's no water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks