Search results

1. eeka

Unused copper gas pipe hot to the touch

Hi, I was hoping someone might know the answer to this. I live in a three-family (stacked/three-decker) home built in 1893. I own and occupy the third floor only. About two years ago, I had several thousand dollars worth of plumbing done on my unit by a very reputable company that does...
  2. eeka

Installing kitchen faucet with totally separate hand spray?

I'm putting in a new kitchen and the one and only faucet I like doesn't include a handspray. So my next brilliant idea is to install a separate handspray on some sort of diverter. Is this a good idea? If so, is it practical to do myself, or should I hire a plumber? For background, I know...
  3. eeka

Kitchen faucet has less and less pressure -- now barely works

I'm in an old house with 1980s-ish fixtures. My kitchen faucet has steadily declined from having crappy-but-not-unusually-so water pressure to its current state, where it's literally a very slow drip when opened up full blast. There's a sprayer attachment, the kind that comes off of both supply...
  4. eeka

Want to install deeper bathtub -- will my floor support it?

Hi, I'm hoping someone here will know where to start to find out this information... I'm looking to install a soaking tub in the space currently occupied by my normal bathtub -- thinking about something about 20" deep and acrylic. My question is whether the additional weight of the tub (when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks