Search results

1. ljsmom

How to flush Toto Ultimate

What is the proper way to flush a Toto Ultimate toilet? My DH says that someone is flushing wrong and the toilet is becoming airbound.
  2. ljsmom

Basement Toilet

It passed the water test. I'm pretty sure nothing (like a tooth brush or pencil) is stuck in there. When we first installed it we thought it was defective but the place we bought it from didn't think that was possible. The good news - I was able to brush away the scratches from the auger with...
  3. ljsmom

Basement Toilet

When it clogs, stuff just swirls around. The toilet was removed shortly after installation to check on the wax ring thing. It was fine. I wanted my DH to switch the 2 toilets but he insists there's nothing wrong with the Ultimate. Our old toilet worked great - only it used lots of water. I...
  4. ljsmom

Basement Toilet

Last April we replaced our basement toilet with a Toto Ultimate MS854114. It has been horrible. Our teenage son clogs it often. We have a Toto CST703 in our upstairs bathroom and love it. After reading some posts, I discovered that because it's in a basement, power gravity may not have been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks