Search results

1. F

Lead pipe height

lead pipe heght this is just a lead connection piece connecting to a 90 degree abs water closet. Frank
  2. F

Lead pipe height

lead pipe it's for a toilet. i want to know if this is enough height (1-1.5")to fold over a brass flange.
  3. F

Lead pipe height

hello, do i need a longer lead pipe or is this one ok ? it's 1" to 1.5 inches above the planned floor height.
  4. F

2008 ..... Pig Slop Award.....

re:basically it will work thanks for the advice Mark. I'm happy there isn't anything seriously wrong. yes the horizontal vent pipe will be over 6" above the vanity rim, you are also correct about the middle pipe ,it's the vent line for a vanity on the lower floor. Frank
  5. F

2008 ..... Pig Slop Award.....

how's this shower addition hello, this layout was the original plumbing that came with the house 35 years ago, the only difference is that I extended the pipes 18" and add a wye for the new shower. What would a master plumber do differently. thanks Frank
  6. F

how's this shower addition

thanks Sanjeev, your right about me recreating what was there already. The house was built 35 years ago. There is another original wet vent in the main bathroom so i just did the same here. The round about branch has a gradual rise of 11" from lowest to highest point at the shower drain. do...
  7. F

how's this shower addition

hello everyone. I just rerouted my top floor bathroom to add a shower. I moved the secodary vent pipe over by 18". how does this look. thanks Frank
  8. F

help dwv pipes

hello, i need some advice on how to move my dwv pipes so i can add a shower. i need to move a secondary vent stack and a sink drain which i plan on adding a wye connection. i want to move the 2 smaller pipes over by 18" . can I use 90degree elbows on the middle vent pipe that is coming from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks