Search results

1. nap

pt valve leaking on hot water tank

Yup 150psi No I havent looked at thermal expansion not sure why that would be a problem now . The one thing I did not check was to see where my gas valve pressure was at. It is a new john wood tank with the thermal link that opens if the tank exceeds 200 F and the valve needs to be replaced...
  2. nap

pt valve leaking on hot water tank

The pressure/temp valve on my hotwater tank is leaking so I have replaced it along with my vacuum relief. the valve continues to leak so I had put a pressure gauge on my outdoor hose bib and found it had spiked to 150psi so i changed out my prv my house is 50 plus years old and figured that had...
  3. nap

low hot water pressure

hot water tank is gas. low water pressure is at any tap in the house (hot water only) it is not a constant loss of pressure only once in a while . cold water pressure seems constant. my PRV ( pressure relief valve) is opening regularely . nap
  4. nap

low hot water pressure

Low hotwater pressure once in a while . How come?
  5. nap

DHW dilemma

What do you mean by T&P when I am referring to PRV I am saying pressure reliefvalve are we referring to the same thing?
  6. nap

DHW dilemma

PRV opening all the time on my hotwater tank and water pressure on hot water side at taps is very low at times nap
  7. nap

DHW dilemma

PRV on my hotwater tank is opening regularely and the pressure on the hotwater side of my taps is very low at times any comments
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks