Search results

1. djdixon1995

Help with unusual lav faucet mounting

Greetings, I'm replacing a lav faucet in my house and have encountered an under sink mounting system that I havent seen before...and for the life of me cant figure out how to remove it. Before I break out the Sawzall, is anyone familiar with this mounting system or have advice on how to...
  2. djdixon1995

Low pressure and flow all of a sudden?

Greetings, I have a 1 HP submersible pump, 40/50 pressure switch and 80 gal bladder tank precharged to 43 PSI. The tank and switch were replaced about 8 months ago. Everything has been working like a champ since then. However, yesterday I noticed a sudden drop in water pressure throughout...
  3. djdixon1995

Well pump, check valve, and irrigation question

Greetings, I have a well pump supplying all the water to my house. I intend to install an irrigation system in my 1.2 acre lot but was only getting about 6 GPM from the hydrant located a couple feet from the well head. I noticed that there was no check valve in the system and figure that...
  4. djdixon1995

Down spouts and surface drains

Greetings, I'm hoping for some advice on a back yard drainage problem. First I live in Oklahoma and my home is on a concrete slab and my down spouts terminate at the base of the house on splash blocks. I have a low spot in my back yard that that puddles severely when it rains. This is...
  5. djdixon1995

Persistent Pressure Problem

Greetings, I recently returned from a long deployment to find that the water pressure in my house had become weak. The guage on the pressure tank would always stabilize at 30 PSI. During my trouble shooting, with a lot of help from the posts in this forum, I discovered that the bladder in...
  6. djdixon1995

Pump volume and pressure question

I'm getting about 5 GPM (using a bucket and a watch) and mediocre pressure from my well. It's a 1/2 HP pump into a tank with 40 PSI reading on the tank pressure guage. Is there a way to improve the volume and pressure? I'm guessing volume is a function of the pump so I'd have to get a...
  7. djdixon1995

Two Water Heaters, which one does what?

Greetings, I recently moved into a house with two gas water heaters. They're located in different parts of the house. Is there an easy way to tell which water heater supplies which outlets or are they usually hooked up in series? Thanks, djdixon1995
  8. djdixon1995

Want to install spigot at the well head

Greetings, I recently moved into a home with a well...my first well. The well head is located near the center of the 1 acre lot...an excellent spot for a spigot for keeping the lawn watered but there's no spigot. I'd like to add one but am not sure how to go about it. It's a submersible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks