Search results

1. D

Water Heater Timer ??

Thank You. I have always thought of doing this but not much point because i have a new heater and probably is energy efficient.
  2. D

Bladder Replacement ??

OK , Thanks for the info . This is what i was looking for and i see from the responses that it is not worth the hassle to replace the bladder . Thank you
  3. D

My water Problem Solved !

Just my experience or inexperience ....Just got done getting water back in my house . I came home yesterday to find i have no pressure . Pump runs but no pressure would build up , had lots of water in the well . So i replaced the foot valve , with no positive results , well then i thought it...
  4. D

Water Heater Timer ??

Has anyone tried putting a timer on their hot water heater . Why heat water 24/7 when there is a lot of time when you really could cut back on electricty. Some people will say that you don't save anything , but is there anyone who has tried this and if so does it work ? .
  5. D

Bladder Replacement ??

Yes, But I understand that it is much cleaner and less frustration if you buy new tank . However , iam interested in knowing the price difference from replacing the bag to replacing the whole tank.
  6. D

Bladder Replacement ??

I have just replaced my pressure tank because i could not find a replacement bladder for my older tank (5yrs old). It was a 42 gal Flotec , so here is my question . Why sell a tank and claim it has a replaceable bladder if they don't make a replacement bladder. ???. If they do make one can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks