Search results

1. S

Hole patching.

Any tips on how to patch a wall? I've included a picture of what it currently looks like. There was once a towel rack which hung there. It's what caused the hole in the first place. Anchors were not used when hanging it, leading to the rack falling off. I would like to be able to hang the...
  2. S

Garbage Disposal ---Arg!

celing Thanks for the advice on the popcorn. The previous owners installed the popcorn, he did a lot of remodeling to the house. Sad to say some of it was done poorly, but done none the less.
  3. S

Garbage Disposal ---Arg!

Yay! New Year's dinner is now saved! The kraut and sausage is ready.. come and get it! Now I can wash my dishes! I tried the plunger first and low and behold it worked. Thanks for the suggestions. I would love to help anyone who needed it, if only I wasnt a new home owner and dont really know...
  4. S

Garbage Disposal ---Arg!

I peeled potatoes and put the peelings down the garbage disposal. It seems I put too many and now I have water/ peelings standing in the disposal side of the drain only. Water flows fine down the standard side. I tried tapping on the pipe connecting to the standard drain put dont know where the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks