Search results

1. N

Bar sink rough-in

I have new construction in which there's a bar sink at the end of an 8-foot peninsula counter. The main sink is on an exterior wall about 10 feet away. A plumber did the rough-in and I'm trying to figure out what he intended so I can finish the installation. Unfortunately, he's unavailable...
  2. N

Closet flange in new construction

I'm planning to install a Toto Drake (purchased from Terry) in a new house. (I've replaced an existing toilet but never set one in new construction). The rough-in was done by a contractor. The closet flanges have what looks like an integral plug for hydraulic testing. The plug moves a little...
  3. N

about radiator heat

If he'll continue to use the boiler the system will need an expansion tank. If the remaining loop includes that it seems OK to me. But my old natural convection system had a tank in the attic.
  4. N

Kohler Bancroft: Any experience?

I haven't been able to find any comment on this toilet, which I'm told is a recent release. Some details: K-3487 Bancroftâ„¢ Comfort Heightâ„¢ elongated toilet Lists for about $340. Terry, do you sell it? Anyone, comments? Larry
  5. N

Removing stains

Stains in Drake We are happy with the performance of our Drake but my wife complains about staining. She claims that the stains are more difficult to remove than in other toilets we've owned. In fact, the things she's tried so far have not done the job. We will try the pumice stick...
  6. N

Weil-McLain Ultra Boiler

DIY Ultra I installed an Ultra 155 myself. It replace a 1907-vintage boiler. I also integrated it with domestic HW (indirect heating). It's been working great for a year and saving me money. It was a fun project but probably not for a novice. You need to know plumbing and electrical...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks