Search results

1. L

Old School Radiators

Sealling old Radiators Yes thesen have tapered threads , nipples with keystock inside to give a grip on the nipple. Both a left and a right thread. turned one way and it draws the halfs together. Mine are not the type with ready rod. This is the theads I cannot seal/ Lead paint/putty...
  2. L

Old School Radiators

I have tried to seal old hot water radiator sections and am not 100% successfull. For the wife I need/want to. I am asking what was the gasket used between sections? What was the original seal ? The................................ Threads or the flange? Has anyone tried O-Rings? Thanks
  3. L

taco circulator wiring

Could someone please tell me what wires...get the hot/ neutral and how the capacitor is wired in all the leads in the motor show good continuity red black yellowy-white (marked "C") I believe that the white was hot, the red was the neutral and the black was the cap from the red to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks