Search results

1. mankind

Private Well House Filtration

As I think more about my post, I can rationalize that if there has been no filtration on the system since home completion in 1990, and little to no observation of water contaminates, I may not need consideration of a whole house filter. My only intention is to provide one level of...
  2. mankind

SharkBite connectors

I have used Sharkbite connectors in a plumbing renovation where I have replaced all PB piping with FlowGuard CPVC. I used the Sharkbites to transition CPVC to PB at the end of each day so I did not have to keep the water supply shutdown during the rennovation, being able to use water at end of...
  3. mankind

Private Well House Filtration

I am preparing an installation of a whole house filtration system, just a wound string type filter. I am questioning my filter location: Option 1: Before inlet into the pressure tank, directly inline with the jet pump discharge line, going into the pressure tank. Option 2: After the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks