Search results

1. Adenwork2

Fleck 5600 What goes wrong with age? Why is the large knob hard to turn?

My Fleck 5600 Economider is over 20 years old. Every 2 years or so, the large knob on the front is hard to turn. http://cracklecdn.zoovy.lg1.simplecdn.net/img/softenerparts/W200-H150-Bf0f0f0/3414177.jpg I change the piston, seals and spacer kit and until this year, the problem was solved...
  2. Adenwork2

Shower question, Delta T18 series, good or not?

A question about a shower valve for a remodel. I will be hiring a contractor for all work. The agreed price includes $400 for a shower valve, $350 for each sink faucet, $400 for each toilet. Higher would make the price rise. I want durability, good function, ease of repair and ease of...
  3. Adenwork2

What 10" rough in to get?

I need 3 good performing 10" rough toilets for a remodel. What toilet to get? I have several questions and issues. 10" rough in. Wall to front of bowl dimension. Water supply 5-6 inches from centerline. Price. Do all Toto Unifits perform the same? My old ones are only 10.5". Also, my round...
  4. Adenwork2

Razor in toilet

Just finished removing a razor from a toilet. Loads of fun. Plastic disposable but had a larger than usual handle. Someone admitted dropping a razor so at least I had an idea what the problem was. Had to remove toilet. Was afraid to augur it because I did not want the razor to move...
  5. Adenwork2

Water Hammer when Clothes Washer shuts off water

I have had a water hammer problem for about a year. This started after I had to replace one hose bibb and one water hose to the clothes washer. The hot water hose was fused to the hose bibb. I replaced the cold hose bibb also because the old one leaked and the cold hose just because it was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks