Search results

1. H

pump for water pressure

Thanks I thought that was the answer I was going to get, but it's always good to ask. Thanks for your input. As for the cost, digging up and having to put the pipe under the building is a lot of the cost. I bought a money pit and the costs of repair keep adding up! It seems like everything...
  2. H

pump for water pressure

I was told by a friend that a pump can be added to my building to increase the water pressure. It's a 2 flat and the water pressure on the second floor isn't good. A plumber checked out the place and said that he thinks the pipe from the street supply is too small in diameter and to fix the...
  3. H

Air chambers help water pressure?

I am currently taking a home repair class on plumbing and the teacher said that air chambers will help increase water pressure as well as get rid of water hammer. Is this true? It doesn't seem to make much sense to me unless the difference is really small. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks