Search results

1. J

Help Choosing Toilets For New Construction

I figured I'd get several advice posts to buy a TOTO. Anyone have any information about any of the toilets I originally posted about? If so, I'd find it very helpful. Thanks, JBreits
  2. J

Yes, I have read his report. It's obvious that the favorite is TOTO. I'm not sure it's in the price range and we weren't told it was an option by the plumb supply store. I haven't found much information on some of these toilets so I was just wondering if anyone else had information about...
  3. J

We are in the middle of selecting all plumbing fixtures for our new home. We are usure which toilets to purchase. Our current home has Crane toilets that have had to be plunged many times over the past four years. We really want to avoid this in the future. We are really only looking at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks