Search results

1. theelviscerator

Need help desperate!..ONE BATH HOME!!

2 valve shower no mixer I think I need to remove a threaded cap here, but the whole thing wants to spin out behind the wall, but not come all the way out either. How to fix this kind? what is it? Any help is appreciated... these are quarter turn valves also. valves are leaking is main issue.
  2. theelviscerator

Eljer Titan....Not bad for a big box toilet.

Well I thought I might try one, not exactly a Toto, but the basic performance seemed to be built in. About a year later, I can report, the only problem was removing the green flow limiter on the bowl refill line. After having a toilet that required plunging on a monthly if not weekly...
  3. theelviscerator

My new Well!

The crew is here setting up drilling rig...will post pics and info for those who care! Going from a hand driven point to 4" submersible, Martins Well Service is doing the work, their motto Quality, not quantity.... :)
  4. theelviscerator

Hey all! Softener Install Question

Hey I am new to the forum..obviously...I am a certified water treatment plant operator btw.. Home systems I do NOT know everything about... I am now in a rural area and am about to have a well installed tomorrow..to replace an old hand driven 1 1/4 point, going to a 4" submersible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks