Search results

1. D

Tile Color variation????

Hi, I went today looking at tile and fell in love with a set that the place had on display. I spent hours trying to match a countertop, trim, paint, etc to this tile, and when I was finally ready to order, they bring out the actual pieces.....the wall and floor tiles did not match! The ones on...
  2. D

Opinion on Cast iron/vs. Acrylic, Vikrell

oh, and back to my original problem that I started another thread on....I am fine with cast iron, but have only found ONE....the Kohler Villager, but I don't like the design on the front of it.....it has this weird looking "v" design. I need 30", and the only other ones I've seen are 32". Does...
  3. D

yea, I figured that, but since I have no idea, I have to rely on the people in these stores.....and here! So......which should I get??? Ground floor, so I guess my contractor will have to deal with whatever I buy. I was told they will deliver the cast iron, but only into my GARAGE, not into...
  4. D

I have this same question right now. I went and looked at the Kohler Villager cast iron tub, but do not like the "v" design on the front of it. So next I went to Home Depot and saw the americast. Thought that would be the way to go till I went back to where the Kohler was and told the lady...
  5. D

What material bathtub should I get????

HI, I am redoing my old bathroom and have no clue about this stuff! Thanks to reading the toilet board here, I made my first purchase for the remodel....a TOTO toilet! Now I must move on to a tub. I just need a regular 5', 30" tub, but am confused whether to get cast iron, acrylic...
  6. D

Questions re: Toto Drake, please.......

Hi, I am getting ready to buy my first Toto, the Drake, I think. These are my questions: 1)What is the difference with the one that says "bolt down lid"? 2) what does it mean when it says "insulated" and do I need this? 3) what is the purpose of sana-gloss? Thanks for any info, trying...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks