Search results

1. gorgemom

New well water cloudy...clay?

Update on clay Hey, the water cleared up after a week and a half! Yeah!!!:D I was so relieved!!! Thanks again for all of your input and great advice!!!!!
  2. gorgemom

the well log states "6.5-7" is that a low ph?
  3. gorgemom

The ph was 6.5-7 the hardness was listed as 100 ppm iron >.02 Manganese ND Nitrate ND
  4. gorgemom

Update on clay Well, we have found that the water turns clear (well, nearly clear) after pumping it out for a few hours. Then when it sits for a few hours it turns cloudy again. I am not sure if this means there is a source at the top of the well that is introducing clay etc. Or if the top is...
  5. gorgemom

I would love to tell him to get over here and do it himself, but they charge $200 - $300 per hour for well development, and I can't afford that on top of paying for the whole well, pump install etc. The water is gradually becoming more clear. I have a hose hooked up right now and it was less...
  6. gorgemom

Well I called the well drilling company this morning. My water was much more clear last night after running the hose all day, but this morning it was back to being cloudy again. The pump installer said I should run a sprinkler rather than a hose. He said that since the well was putting out...
  7. gorgemom

I called and left them a message this morning. As it is Sunday I don't expect to hear from them until tomorrow. I have been running a hose from the well all day today and the water is considerably clearer now, not completely, but earlier I couldn't see to the bottom of the glass with half a...
  8. gorgemom

Does Coty chemical have a web site? I have been doing research into clay removal and even reverse osmosis systems don't seem to be effective. =( I found that a coagulation system is the only thing known to be effective, but I have not been able to find any of these available to private well...
  9. gorgemom

Thank you so much. I will do just that! I am pretty sure they didn't spend much time on the well development. How much time should they spend? The well drillers spent maybe a half day, if that after the drilling. Then the pump setter spent approx two hours to set the pump and run it. He left...
  10. gorgemom

One more thing? Thanks Sam! Is it safe to feed to my animals? Or wash with etc.?
  11. gorgemom

Hello, we just had a new well drilled last week and the pump put in today and the water is very cloudy! The drillers said sometimes it is sediment from the drilling process, but how long would it take for this sediment to go away? I know they ran the water for quite awhile today while installing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks