Search results

1. E

$880 for Redjacket 1HP 7GPM pump?

I should have mentioned that it was a 2 wire pump. Thats the thing Though I Couldn't find a 1hp 7GP redjacket 2 wire pump for sale anywhere I looked, The closest I could find where the 35GPM. I wish I had my friend catch the model number before it went down the 400ft hole. But I must admit...
  2. E

$880 for Redjacket 1HP 7GPM pump?

A friend of mine is have a new pump put in his well and the pump guy wants$880 for Redjacket 1HP 7GPM pump? How is that for average price of a pump?
  3. E

Pull Pump with Iron pipe at 370ft for less than $400?

Sammy, I dont mean to talk so bad about well people, Like I said I dont have anything against them in general, Except that some people just seem to invest in a truck and call them selfs well people. The guy that I finally got has been in the bussiness for over 40 years, and since cash is such...
  4. E

Thats not a bad idea :D Thanks for the suggestion though, However this time I have decided to follow everyones advice and hire it out. Really me following good advice is a pretty rare thing, Just ask my wife.:D
  5. E

I thought about using the backhoe to pull it, My only worry is that Im not sure about clamping method, Now the well is in the middle of a 40 acre field, So I wouldn't be worried about it hitting anything, But I am worried about a freind getting hurt and my friends are more important to me than...
  6. E

Sammy, Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking well people and what they do, In fact I think a reputable well guy could be very handy to have on my phone book. I am just knocking the complete unproffesional behavior I have seen so far. Yes If I call you, It is your job to come out and tell...
  7. E

Do you know where I can get one of these pump pulling wheels, If not by looking around I think I can see how I would be able to build one. Correct me if Im wrong, I definitaly need a torque arrestor on the pump for PE pipe. Actually I do have the money, Just don't have the cash. Most...
  8. E

Why would I have them wait for me to put it back in? If I had them pull it, Replace the wire and the pipe, Clean the pump and put it back in, Itd be a little more, However 500-600lbs, I could easily figure a way to get that out. Also isn't PE pipe relativly flexible, Which would make it a...
  9. E

Know Anything about a Coyote 1PH230VSUPER?

A friend gave me a Coyote 1PH230VSUPER pump saver that he had before he connected to city, He says it is working great. The problem is it is a hour drive to go pick it up, Currently my 1.5hp 2wire pump has nothing protecting it. The question in your opinion is it worth the time and gas to go...
  10. E

I have a submersible 1.5 horse pump at 370ft deep connected to steel pipe, No pitless adaptor. I beleive I have an open wire down in the well and I think that the ancient wire should be replaced anyway. The weigh in of pump with pipe and water is calculated I beleive at around 800 to 1000...
  11. E

pump vs pressure tank location.

Thank you, I have one other question. I have 2 places I can put the tank, One place would be a straight 10 foot shot, No bends, no drop. The place that I REALLY would like to set the tank would be about a foot less of pipe, However the pipe would be about 20 degree angle downward and...
  12. E

pump vs pressure tank location.

Currently my well pump is at 370ft and is a horse and a half, pumps into The pressure tank that is right next to the well in a well house. I would like to move the pressure tank into my basement along with all the electrical, This is a straight 10ft perfectly horizontal addition of of 1 1/4"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks