Search results

1. R

roughing in for a toilet before concrete

Jim, Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. Am I able to combine the drain for the sink and the drain for the toilet together under the concrete? Also, because I am a novice, I was hoping to maybe find a good book, or website that has some pictures to help me visualize the layout...
  2. R

How low should I go? (buried water lines)

I'm going to be trenching some water lines inside a pole shed-barn for stall waterers, a sink, outside hose bibs, etc. We're in WI and the building is not insulated. I've been told I need to be down about 5 feet (not fun in rocky terrain). Are there measures I can take...like insulation for...
  3. R

roughing in for a toilet before concrete

We're getting ready to pour a concrete slab in our barn and I would like to "rough-in" for a toilet and sink for possible future use. There is water in the barn and I'll be trenching water lines to the stalls for automatic waterers. We're in Wisconsin, by the way. Is there a good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks