Search results

1. DuneSlider

Frost burst hose bib internally I think?

I needed to fill a bucket up and hooked my hose up to my outdoor hose bib. I turned the water on and there seemed to be a lack of pressure, I then noticed water pouring out of the joint between my stucco and foundation. I then went inside to find a lot of water coming out from behind the...
  2. DuneSlider

Vibrations in plumbing lines

My house is a little over two years old and just after the one year mark a vibration started in the plumbing lines when water is turned on. At first is wasn't too big of a deal so I didn't worry about it. It only did it on cold days and once it warmed up it would stop. It has gotten worse...
  3. DuneSlider

P-trap distance from drain

I am over from the Johnbridge forum. I am moving a tub drain for a shower. I have to move it two feet horizontal. I can't just put a 90 in then two feet of pipe and then 90 back up to the drain. Guessing that isn't any good. So, I have dug down about two feet into pea gravel and haven't...
  4. DuneSlider

New AC system and charge?

I built a new house last summer and had a Carrier heating and central air system installed. I fired up the system this summer after having it off all winter and it ran but didn't cool. The tech came by and told me it just needed a charge. He said the units are supposed to be shipped with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks