Search results

1. T

lavatory drain: need suggestions

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Yea, I don't want to mess with something that isn't code since we will be selling the house in a couple years.
  2. T

bottle trap = good suggestion Hey, thanks David, the bottle trap is something I haven't seen before, and is a good suggestion. Man, they are expensive, but I did find a few on ****...I think the wife will be happier about the way it looks too :) and thanks for the comment on the tile...
  3. T

I recently replaced a rather large pedestal sink with a much smaller wall hung unit: With the new sink, the distance from the drain back to the wall was decreased so much that I couldn't install the p-trap in the normal fashion; instead I had to use the 2 45's and hang the p-trap off to...
  4. T

cold water feeding into hot water supply

Yesterday, I replaced a gas water heater. Everything went okay, except I noticed something weird. After shutting off the gas and the cold water supply into the tank, I hooked up a drain hose and started draining the tank. I then unattached the hot water line (output) to help the tank drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks