Search results

1. P

Question about drain pipes

Question about drain pipes: more photos OK, thanks for the help. I'm attaching two more photos: one from further back that shows the whole drain system and another from the other side of the PVC to ABS joint. One other thing that doesn't work great is the "reducer" from the sink pipe to the...
  2. P

Question about drain pipes

Hi there - I'm trying to eliminate leaks under a reinstalled bathroom vanity. There's one slowly leaking joint, just inside the back wall of the vanity, where the PVC under the sink goes into black plastic that I assume is ABS. I have not taken this joint apart and I'm wondering whether it is...
  3. P

Bathroom faucet repair

Bathroom faucet repair, pic attached Thanks for your help. I am attaching a jpg that shows the faucet with one of the handles removed. You can see the notch in the white disc. My problem is that I don't know how to remove the stem in order to replace it. Any suggestions? Should I be removing...
  4. P

Bathroom faucet repair

I have a two-handle bathroom faucet that drips from the spout and I'd like to fix the drip. When I remove the handle and the hood attached to it, there is a stem sticking up with a plastic nut on it. (The nut allows the handle to turn the stem). The stem comes up from a white disc with a small...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks