Search results

1. pcave

Is this flange still useable?

So when you say they're bolted to the floor, does that means there's no bolts used on the flange? Can you tighten the floor bolts enough to prevent the toilet from creeping away from the flange over time?
  2. pcave

In checking to see if everything lines up well before putting the wax ring on, I came across a number of concerns somebody could perhaps help me with: 1) the two bolts shown in the picture above are barely wide enough to fit through the slots on the toilet. As a result, one of the bolts...
  3. pcave

Pardon my inexperience here....I'm not even sure my terminology is correct. Corrections are welcome. I am replacing a rear-outlet toilet and am wondering if this cast iron (?) flange is still useable? (see picture below) It looks a little damaged, but it seems much easier to just reuse it...
  4. pcave

What's the quietest rear outlet toilet?

There's a few models listed in this thread. I bought the Crane Economiser model, but haven't installed or used it yet.
  5. pcave

Changing to a flush valve toilet

I'm trying to cheaply replace a basement bathroom's floor-mounted, wall-outlet toilet, but everywhere I ask tells me it is a special order that will cost upwards of $700 with a 4-6 week lead time. SO, in the interest of saving time and money, I'm considering switching to a commercial toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks