Search results

1. R

Vapor/moisture Barrier

I know for the little bit of extra work to put the felt up it is worth it, but seeing as it never had ot to begin with and having drywall which is not water resistant I figured putting it back up that way with cement board would be at least better than originally. Given that fact and the fact...
  2. R

Vapor/moisture Barrier

I am completely remodeling my bathroom and after ripping out the old tile surround/drywall from my tub/shower I found that there was no vapor barrier behind it. After careful inspection I noticed no water damage in the walls and no moisture build up even without a barrier. If the process of...
  3. R

Delta 1755SS Shower/Tub Faucet

Have an issue that I have spent over 4 calls and 3+ hours with the Delta Customer "No-Service" line on. I bought a brand new Delta 1755SS shower/tub single handled assembly as we are completely remodeling our bathroom. Paid good $$$ for the unit as it came recommended by a plumber. Anyhow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks