Search results

1. R

I'm disabled, Toto choices and advice?

I would like that, but toilet won't be near a side wall. What I've done to phase in Universal access is to take out a 70's wet bar from the living room side that juts into the bathroom a goodly ways (a moment of silence, please, for it....). This not only makes the room much more...
  2. R

Shower and lavatory choices ok?

Thanks for the input. I've been thinking the same thing myself, re two lights in shower. It's at the end of the line of sight as we lay in the master bedroom anyhow, and it's one of the two "money" walls, so why not make it look good. Lighting makes such a difference. I hear you, re the grab...
  3. R

Forgetting comfort height for now Yeah, I can't take 100 off your hands sry. Given that, I think I'll go with the Toto Ultramax in Elongated, with CEFIONTECT, Cotton white, and use a Washlet on top. Given my restricted stature, that might do fine. I need to go check out if the Washlet comes...
  4. R

Shower and lavatory choices ok?

Hi, I've got to choose fixtures for my master bath remodel. I'm paritally disabled, and I'll have an oversized shower, porcelain tile walls, with a moveable, custom-made teak bench (and heavy teak duckboard on the shower floor, laid on top of porcelain mosaic tile underneath), because I sit to...
  5. R

Hi, and great forum... Advice on the following is appreciated: Situation is a master bath remodel on first floor. The new bath will have a contemporary/spa look with clean lines. I'm female, and am newly, partly but progressively disabled with dystrophy, and am overweight as well. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks