Search results

1. M

Plumbing Design with surface storage. Would a CSV help me?

Great, thank you for the info. I was going to put a check valve at submersible well pump but then found there is one built into that Grundfos pump and was told best not to put another right on top of it. I also see from posts here there is no reason to have one above surface if there is one...
  2. M

Thank you for the details. Breaking down the PSI makes sense. I don't fully understand the mechanics of how making the pump motor work as if it were at 500' is easier on it. Is it less RPMs with those high head pressures and less wear that way? Couple more questions: - Should I be concerned...
  3. M

Cary, I agree, something looks fishy with their comment similarities. Thank you for the info. I like your second design better for what I need. I can see how the 2.5 min countdown with pump still running waiting for any further water demand helps in reducing cycling. When the CSV is...
  4. M

I am currently designing my well supplied plumbing system and am in search of information before moving forward. My system will temporarily supply some RVs, then a 4 bedroom house and some farm animals. So use will increase as time goes. I was planning to use a standard pressure tank system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks