Search results

1. N

Mistake : Wye instead of Tee for washroom sink drain

Continuing on my washroom reno, from previous thread : https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/basement-bathroom-reno-sink-tie-in-to-show-drain.107247/post-763794 At the point where the 2" drain meets the vent in 1-1/2" I used a Wye for the sink drain. I was distracted by vent routing...
  2. N

Basement bathroom reno, sink tie-in to show drain

I am about to cut a channel in my concrete basement floor to passe this sink drain 1 1/2 ABS drain pipe and wanted to know if my line / routing "violates" a lot of plumbing rules. -Prior to my work, the plumbing looked like this, A shower with NO P-trap ! and the sink was tied in with 1-1/2...
  3. N

3" ABS toilet drain can I re-glue.

Hello forum ! ( I am a DIY'er who with no real plumbing experience ) I started a bathroom reno 2 years after finding my plywood subfloor in basement washroom as rotted out, I demolished the entire washroom and let it sit for 2 years as I was not sure where the water was coming from. Last...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks