Search results

1. Blued

Connecting 2 water tanks to 1 pump

OK, got you. Will have to move the pump and redo the piping then. Thanks. :)
  2. Blued

Connecting 2 water tanks to 1 pump

Hi, I have 2 water tanks on the roof of my house. One of them was recently added because we were running out of water in the early evening. Major road construction nearby and some water supply lines to our neighborhood have cut, so our municipality has been rationing water to our area (I'm in...
  3. Blued

Installing indicator light to show pump working

I'm in the Middle-east and I have a water tank on the roof. The problem (feature?) of this pump is that its always on with even minimal usage of water (i.e. small leak). The dealer has a good supply of spare parts but you're on your own as far as support goes. The idea of the indicator light is...
  4. Blued

Heres the pump I have: http://www.davey.com.au/products/product_view.aspx?id=197&catID=220&app=Household+Water+Supply
  5. Blued

The pump has an automatic (electrical) pressure switch on it, the other switch I installed downstairs to turn the pump on/off.
  6. Blued

Thanks for the replies guys!. Its a 220v pressure switch pump (no air tank). And yes I found if I connect the light to the on-off switch it will only tell me if the switch is on-off :p OK Bob1000, it would be quite a run for the wires from the pump to downsatirs (probably around 50ft+), wont...
  7. Blued

Hi, I have a 2 story house where the top floor consists of two leased apartments. There is one rooftop electrical pump serving the whole building. Problem is, there are sometimes leaks in toilets or elsewhere that keep the pump running continuously and shortens its service life. The pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks