Search results

1. T

How to test DWV for leaks without septic?

I've heard that DWV needs to be tested by filling up the system through a roof vent. Qustion 1 - Septic won't be installed until spring...drywall needs to go on sometime in February. How do I test the drain/vent piping? Is their a product that will cap a 4" pipe and connect to a garden...
  2. T

Can AAV be installed upside down?

Thanks for the quick response.
  3. T

Can AAV be installed upside down?

I have a washing machine that will be difficult to vent. Can I bring the vent back into the top knock-out in the washer box with an AAV? I was unable to find a washer box with 4 knock-outs in the bottom.
  4. T

Urinal for residential use?

rugged: too institutional, although the function is unquestionable. terry: that looks nice, but the price tag is too high to justify. I think I'll take a look at a local supply house and see if anything jumps out in the less than $200 range. We're hoping for something with a little bit...
  5. T

OK, we've got parenting advice and and extremist view that the whole bathroom should be a toilet. I agree that boys should be taught to sit...we can continue to work on that in the future, but keeping a home in good order with 5 kids 5 and under involves picking priorities. I do also plan to...
  6. T

Hello, I'm new here. Current home in CT, new home in VT. I have 3 boys (so far); 4 year old twins and a 2 year old. Our current home seems to have a permanent puddle somewhere, rusted radiators etc. They've got a good 20 years before they figure out they need to sit or kneel...so has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks