Search results

1. hampton roads Virginia

best sprinklers for well water?

Setting up a yard irrigaition system on my iron rich well. Its only 20ft. The sprinkler heads I've used get frozen all the time due to mineral deposits. Any rainbird models better for iron rich water? thanks!
  2. hampton roads Virginia

Too much iron

It's only for irrigation. The city made it illegal to use anything but their water for the inside :mad:
  3. hampton roads Virginia

Too much iron

Hello all, I have a 20 ft driven well to water the yard. Gets about 8gpm. I'm getting a LOT of minerals that is turning the grass brownish (kind of defeats the purpose of watering). Are there any affordable choices to filter out the metals? Thanks!
  4. hampton roads Virginia

Urinal valve question

At our community pool we have an stinky urinal. Someone shut off the water flow screw because it would just run continious. I took off the top cover and pulled the diaphram. I'm assuming it needs a new Sloan diaphram? I'm not solid enough on how these direct pressure systems work though. I can...
  5. hampton roads Virginia

Lawn well filter

Sorry I left out specifics. 1HP jet pump. 1 3/4" driven pvc. Water is used only for the lawn, since my thoughtful city outlaws we use any other water than theirs for the house :mad: I plan on twice a week at least when I run the irrigation system in the lawn. I was mostly concerned with losing...
  6. hampton roads Virginia

Lawn well filter

Hello all, I drove a 20ft well and can get 7-8 gpm out of it. The water stains everything it touches with rust. 1)are there any affordable filters available for iron that wont effect good pressure?
  7. hampton roads Virginia

New house, old well.

Thanks SB! I'll post after the first step is done.
  8. hampton roads Virginia

New house, old well.

Hello, I'm a pump/well greenhorn! When we moved in here, there was a 2" or so pipe sticking out of the ground in back yard with a 45 degree elbow.I'm told thats a driven well. Looks like they had a pump at one time. I tried last year to attach a pump to it with no results. I dropped a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks