Search results

1. M

Functional differences between Toto models?

Thanks Terry, If that's the case, then is the only point to the Drake and Ultramax their styling? I'm pretty sure I recall you stating in various places around the website that those two models function the best. I also recall seeing somewhere -- can't remember where just now -- a chart...
  2. M

Functional differences between Toto models?

Hi Terry and all, Thanks to some great help and info here we decided to use Toto toilets in our remodel. We were all set to go with the Drake, but then some stylistic questions were raised. My question is: what are the actual differences in how well the toilet functions, between the Drake...
  3. M

Toto model questions

Hi all, I am trying to wade through the hideous Toto website to understand the differences in the models of Drake and Ultramax toilets. I've gotten a good deal of it, but have the following questions. For the Drake, what is the difference between the CST744S Toto CST744S is elongated with...
  4. M

Pressure assist toilets for a home office?

Aha, got it. I truly appreciate the time you've spent to help me out with this. Gathering the incredible amount of information one needs to do a substantial home remodel is daunting, and being able to find a source like your website and bulleting board to use in conjunction with other sites...
  5. M

Thanks again, Terry. I can't resist.... one... more...... question....arrghhh! :o How do you compare the AS Glenwall with regard to flushing ability and cleanliness to the Toto Ultramax? Thank you! Mandochop
  6. M

Terry, you are a funny guy! I enjoyed your response. I take it that you have no financial arrangements or other conflicts of interest regarding your endorsement of Toto, yes? :rolleyes: Your point regarding the effect of air pressure on a relatively small amount of water makes intuitive...
  7. M

Hi Terry, Thanks for the reply. I'm somewhat surprised to hear that the pressure assist toilets do not necessarily work better than the best gravity flow toilets, and may somehow even work a bit worse if they have to be flushed twice. Why is this so? I'd think the extra air pressure would...
  8. M

Hi all, We are remodeling our home in Southern California and I will have a home office. There will be a powder room used by visitors to the office, and it will see fairly frequent use. My central concerns are 1) no clogs, since I cannot be cleaning the powder room out all day long, and 2)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks