Search results

1. zoglchaim

Plumbing out bathroom in the attic drawing included

thank u very much for this info
  2. zoglchaim

Plumbing out bathroom in the attic drawing included

soil stack comes up throw the roof would like to know if I have any code violations using current drawing I hope you'll understand what I put together
  3. zoglchaim

bathroom floor leaking at seams

water is running to the wall
  4. zoglchaim

bathroom floor leaking at seams

hi my bathroom floor is not so leveled. floor covering is continues linoleum. when water gets on it it would go down to a spot next to the wall at the seam and that's where it's leaking from - water enters between linoleum and the wall, and makes it way down i didn't install the vinyl...
  5. zoglchaim

painting with primer

here's what i mean is there any reason why i should put a finish coat? ( lasts longer, etc)
  6. zoglchaim

painting with primer

how could they tell? it's exactly same color
  7. zoglchaim

painting with primer

hi i am painting my room i want it to be FLAT WHITE i primed it with driwall primer first and realised that that;s the color I want Do I have to paint it with regular paint?
  8. zoglchaim

baseboards are not warming up

everything was working fine till I was away for 3 days and shut off our boiler when i came back the pipes froze. nothing has damaged and we heated them up. I bled air from every baseboard but baseboards don't warm up circulator does not push up the water any ideas?
  9. zoglchaim

Water boiler baseboards don't warm up

problem solved thanks alot everyone i fixed the problem with your help 1. i didn;t know that every baisboard needs a float vents 2. i didn;t know that float vents has to be located on the pipe that goes down from the baisboard
  10. zoglchaim

oh yes i have i installed air separator 20 inches away from the boiler and float vents on every other baisboard
  11. zoglchaim

house is a duplex ( 1000 sq/f) with baisboard heating on the second floor i run 3/4 pex pipe from the boiler to the baisboard 1, then run pipe from baisboard 1 to baisboard 2, from baisboard 2 to 3 and so on. Till sixth baisbord, that take the loop back to the boiler. In total I have about 45...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks