Search results

1. Robert McNeil

Natural gas “pressure drop” explanation & CSST

Hello all, I wondered if someone could explain pressure drop in terms of sizing lines for natural gas. Ive received some mixed info. Am wanting to run CSST to a range that has 44,700 BTUs for the burners and up to 14000 BTUs on bake. My inlet pressure is 6” water column and the line will be...
  2. Robert McNeil

Johnson Tee Setup with Window

Would it be ok to move the waste drain and double tee over to the left since I have a crawl space below. And angle up and to the right with the vent. That way I could keep the cleanout on the inside and put it in the cabinet to the left of the dishwasher.
  3. Robert McNeil

Johnson Tee Setup with Window

I have been reading through the threads on Johnson Tees. I was not aware of them until recently. I attached a picture of my current drain setup. I have a window above where the sink will be and the top of the sil framing is at 41-1/4” from the subfloor. The dishwasher will be to the left of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks