Search results

1. E

Any backflow inspectors in the House?

I might hold off on buying any used testing devices until the "powers that be" decide whether the brass in the old testing valves is a safe method. Or that could be a big nasty rumor I came across? anyone else heard of a conflict in material used in the testing devices?
  2. E

Any backflow inspectors in the House?

I was just wondering how many certified backflow inspectors were hanging around on this board? I just became one this past year.
  3. E

Copper Prices!!!!!

Wasn't it just last year guys were going around stealing man hole covers right off the street here in Indy? scrappers stole copper pipe from the refrig unit at the food bank wasting tens of thousands of dollars in donated food!!! A bum was killed because another bum thought he was stealing his...
  4. E

What is a "future tee"?

Future Tees are used alot in the industrial/commercial world, not so much in residential.
  5. E

sweating pipe in a multi story building

Your not going to be able to sweat with water running
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks