Placement of check valve in shallow well point application

Users who are viewing this thread

Mark1400

Reaction score
The attached diagram shows my setup for a driven shallow well. My question - is the placement of the check valve okay? The well itself is under the house, and the valve placement is the closest I can put it while still having access to it. I am using a Zoeller 3/4 hp jet pump. Thanks!

Attachments

• Well Diagram.pdf
    232 KB · Views: 50

WorthFlorida

6th clinical trail chemotherapy 5/15/24
Solutions
Reaction score
Cannot open the diagram. What will the well be used for? The check valve can be anywhere from the pump to the well. I prefer it at least a few feet from the pump to allow enough water in the pipe should the well need priming.

Mark1400

Reaction score
It is the water supply for a house. Check valve is about 6' from where well point comes out of ground, and a few feet from the pump. I pasted the image below.
1714568669273.png

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks