Recent content by William3

1. William3

Eljer Murray toilet replacement tank?

Thanks for the replies, that is what I was afraid of. I have a spare toilet at the building was just hoping there was a slim change to not mess with the tile. The Toto seems way more pricey than I want to put in an apt rental. Thanks again for your help.
  2. William3

Eljer Murray toilet replacement tank?

Hi, Have a rental property that I was replacing internal parts of toilet, I replace them every time a tenant leaves if it's been more than a couple years. This one I had never done before, and realized the previous owner of the property tried to fix a couple very small hairline cracks with...
  3. William3

Existing double sink plumbing, venting question.

So I gave in this week and had a plumber come out today with his partner. They simply wanted to leave it as is and put on the risers.. I didn't let them do the work, but I'm still at square 1 not really sure what the proper solution is.. heh Any thoughts on the above attempts would appreciated.
  4. William3

I was afraid the risers would be an issue. Would either of these solutions be acceptable? Here simply raising the line to the height of where I would need the vanity connection(20" above the floor). Still not sure about the venting for the right vanity. X being where each vanity connection...
  5. William3

Thanks for the replies so far. I'm still a bit confused. I tried to make a diagram with some more information so you can see the current setup of the plumbing. That is how it would be right now if simply connected to the new vanity. This is an upstairs bathroom and nothing is connected above...
  6. William3

Any thoughts? I'm hoping to get this done and the wall closed up this weekend but little confused still. Thanks!
  7. William3

Hi, We are remodeling an existing bathroom with a double sink and I would like to check to see if the previous plumbing was correct or if while doing it I should improve it. The current setup I found when opening the wall is like this(Sorry for crude illustrations): Now one change...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks