Recent content by TxFireMedic

1. TxFireMedic

Chlorinator and Storage Tank Wiring

Project is finished, and everything is working beautifully. Thank you for all the help I've received on this forum. I saved several thousand dollars doing this myself. Here are some pics.
  2. TxFireMedic

That is true, but we have some additional problems with our water that I did not mention. We have some red iron and very high sulphur and fluoride to name a few. I've read that such things can cause problems with a UV system, but I have no experience with them. We are talking about adding UV...
  3. TxFireMedic

I've been trolling here awhile but this is my first post. I would really appreciate y'alls opinion on my plans. We live in the Texas Hill Country and have a 740' deep well that is testing positive for coliform bacteria despite the well being shock chlorinated multiple times. The shocking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks