Recent content by Togo815

1. Togo815

Drinking Faucet Valve Needed

I was 95% certain there would be no replies to my post. Thank you dj2, Reach4, and Tuttles Revenge. I've got an assortment of standard brass ball valves, from 3/8" to 1½". They do have levers, but I need something small like the valves that are integrated with drinking faucets. I was...
  2. Togo815

Drinking Faucet Valve Needed

The image is a gooseneck drinking faucet for a filtered water system. I need an 3/8" inline valve, similar to the spring return lever valve you see in the image. It does not have to be spring return, but it must be easy to operate. Push-fit or solder connectors are ok, not threaded.
  3. Togo815

Need a two gallon tank but . . .

I started two businesses that made money. The first was HVAC. I can glue, solder, or weld almost anything. I've been a partner in business number two for 20 years. It's electronics related. I've had an idea that's been banging around in my head for a couple of years. It requires a small...
  4. Togo815

Need a two gallon tank but . . .

I need a plastic (pvc or similar) two gallon tank. It will be used with cold water only at 72 psi. If that's all I wanted googling or searching eBay would be the solution. The problem is I need complete access to the tank interior. Some uncommon valves in odd locations must be installed from...
  5. Togo815

Round Toilet Seat Dimensions

I have two newer toilets with perfectly matched seats. Toilet number three is an older Mansfield toilet. It's a heavy model that looks good. Years ago I considered junking this toilet to save water. Two large fire bricks on opposite sides of the tank drastically reduced water usage. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks