Recent content by tinkma

1. tinkma

Shallow well only producing a trickle of water

Hello, I drove a 2” well. The water level is about 22 feet down and the total piping length is 36 feet. I have about 14 feet of water. I am using the 2” pipe as a casing to house a 1.25” PVC pipe with a foot valve at the bottom. I am using a 1hp pump and am getting a trickle of water at a...
  2. tinkma

Problem with a driven well

Since the pipe was blocked, I decided to pull it up about 6 inches. I put a hose down there and a bunch of sand came up before the water kept flowing through the pipe with no blockage. It drank up all the water I could pour into it. Great sign. My problem is now, the way I calculate it...
  3. tinkma

Thank you all for your replies. I'm going to assume that it is clogged and I am going to try pouring a bunch of vinegar down there. (I read it in one of the forums) Does any one have any experience with this? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
  4. tinkma

Hello, I drove a 1.25" well point down 36 feet. The water level was at 12 feet. I have a 1hp pump with a tank. The water that came out was just a trickle. After a two month drought, I just checked the water level again and it is 10 feet so I know that there is plenty of water down there...
  5. tinkma

Water Pump Not Puling Enough Water

Thank you for your reply. I am going to be using this well for outdoor irrigation. When the output is closed the psi is 32. (the pump never turns off.) Before I hooked up the pump, I took a hose and ran it down the pipe. The pipe never filled up with water. Today, after running the pump a...
  6. tinkma

Water Pump Not Puling Enough Water

Hello, I drove a 1.25" pipe 36' into the ground. I have 12.5' of water. When I hook up the 1hp shallow well pump, all I get is a trickle of water and the bladder of the pump never fills or turns off. Is it possible that the reason I am only getting a trickle of water is because I am near the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks