Recent content by stoneweed1

1. S

Gas Line for outdoor grill 91000 btus

I have natural gas entering the house at 1/4 lb pressure. I am concerned about the size of the 1/2" yellow flex csst line to my grill which requires 91000 btus when all burners are lit. The run to my grill is as follows: 1.5" black pipe runs 40 feet then reduces to 1.25" black pipe that...
  2. S

Vent concerns and underground basement pipes

redo pics i have two redos one that has the shower with a p trap that goes to the left and is vented before it ties into the 3" pipe. the other is where both the toilet and the shower go to the left and tie into the 3" main stack and then out to the sewer. any thoughts of which is...
  3. S

underground redo so is this what the redo should look like? toilet has Vent2 about 12 inches downstream shower has Vent3 about 12 inches downstream from where the p trap ties into the 3" drain.
  4. S

s trap and venting so basically I need to add a vent to the right of the shower drain and not to the left like the picture shows? adding a vent to the right of the shower drain would mean not reopening up the floor, but rather opening up a new area that I already haven't opened up. and this...
  5. S

vent and s trap the vent for the shower would be the same as for the toilet. am i incorrect in assuming that this vent would work? is the s trap okay?
  6. S

This is my first attempt ever at installing underground pipes for a full bath in the basement and i'd like to know if: 1) Is the shower (far right 2" pipe) properly vented? 2) If the shower trap looks good? 3) When I pour the 4" of concrete in the shower area to close it, whats the best way...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks