Recent content by Stanly Kristan

1. Stanly Kristan

Septic pump horsepower

Thank you for replying! i really appreciate it!
  2. Stanly Kristan

Septic pump horsepower

Hi everyone! I just need some guidance. A friend had an issue with there lagoon in the middle of winter. Long story short a septic tank was added to there system. So now everything is pumped to the tank. The lagoon is about 500ft from the tank, the line to the lagoon has been fixed. How big of a...
  3. Stanly Kristan

3 wire well pump , wired directly to pressure switch?

The new packing worked awesome . It was a graphite string. I finally got an current reading off the pump. It draws a total of 12 amps when running and runs allot less now that the pressures are set properly. Now I'll just have to monitor the electricity bill. You guys have been a great help...
  4. Stanly Kristan

Well the driller wasn't a big help but he is going to ask around to see who drilled it. I also found out my tank was set for 20/40 but the pressure switch was 40/60. Unfortunately my main water shutoff before the tank started leaking a bit. It's set right against the wall. Are these valves...
  5. Stanly Kristan

on a happy note my dads best friend is a professional driller so there going to come over tonight to give it a look. My neighbour says theres a artesian well near by, I wonder if I am tapping into this.
  6. Stanly Kristan

More great tips!, Thanks guys! So I did drop a line down, I took a cork and drilled in a heavy screw with some fishing line , But it only went down 15ft and hit the top of something, im assuming the pump, I can hear the clank from the top. cork also came out wet. Dropped it a couple times from...
  7. Stanly Kristan

Thanks for the great tips, i have 3 wires going down to the pump but i never thought to consider that it might be wired below for a two wire pump. The previous owner half assed everything in this house so ive learned not to trust anything i see. My project for this rainy day is to see if i can...
  8. Stanly Kristan

Just turned the sink on and the pump turned on right away!!! Shit! Looks like i have abit of work to do to correct this. So heres another question. i bought a 26 gallon(100l) pressure tank, would it be worth it to also use an extra 20g tank i also have. It looks like im going to have to tear...
  9. Stanly Kristan

i cant really tell since i dont have a current meter. it would come on i assume every time my tank lost enough pressure, since its just a smaller tank im assuming a fair bit. I read that one wire on the 3 wire pump is for starting and one is for running . could wiring it this way make it use...
  10. Stanly Kristan

Hello everyone! Im new to well pumps . I purchased one hell of a fixer upper and the first thing i noticed was the insane hydro bill! i run leds for all my lights so it can only really be traced back to our well pump. I have no info on the pump from the previous owner. All i know is that its a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks