Recent content by Siber303

1. Siber303

How do I pull this cast pipe out?

It worked I used 2 torches and I cut a groove in the pipe to use a 2’ pry bar and a block of wood on it. after a few minutes popped right out! Thanks for the tip
  2. Siber303

Chipped back concrete father it off the main too close to cut
  3. Siber303

what is the easiest way to pull this pipe out? I’ve beat on it it won’t budge..
  4. Siber303

Boiler problems, system help..

Well I think I fixed it.. cleaned the flame sensor and boiler fired up.. now I'm just waiting for water to get hot.. I have a boiler mate.. is this like a holding tank? Also have a pressure tank? Can anyone explain how these work with the boiler system. Does it take a while for faucet water to...
  5. Siber303

Thanks Dana.. new to boiler system.. So here is the update I woke up to no heat or hot water.. looks like the burners are not lighting now.. I added a little water to boiler and got the psi back up to 15.. bleed the systems for air.. still won't fire up.. thought maybe a sensor or something...
  6. Siber303

I just noticed the hot water is not getting as hot as it normally does.. I'm worried something is going on .. it is also our main heating source radiant baseboard heat. We live in Colorado so need to fix asap.. I took a look at the furnace, it is firing up and seems to be working fine.. besides...
  7. Siber303

Need help understanding and adjusting temp on boiler system pics included

Thanks for the help! that I'll defiantly start with the tempering valve seems the best way to regulat hot water to the house! What pipe is the right one to put the valve on? I'm not sure what pipe is the hot water supply to the house.. thanks again for the help!
  8. Siber303

First of all.. thank you for taking the time to help me out! That is what is what I have for a boiler tank, I've taking a few better lit pictures of tank and pipes running into it don't see any valve like this.. they all seem to be just shut off valves? They seem to be all set wide open.. could...
  9. Siber303

They want to send someone out.. the phone person won't give me advice..
  10. Siber303

We bought a new house this year with a boil system for heat and water.. seems really efficient compared to a furnace system, I'm really liking it so far! But we also had a kid so I need to turn the water temp down, I've tryed adjusting the knob on the bottom of the big blue tank marked .. hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks