Recent content by Scott5RR

1. Scott5RR

Water keeps flowing in toilet! Check pic

No. You are wanting to replace it with a new flapper and fill valve. The black ball (float) is part of an older style fill valve. I don't even think you can find those anymore. Anyway, I have re-posted your image with the terminology applied. All you need to know is the flush handle (what...
  2. Scott5RR

Washing Machine Drain Issue

Thanks for the reply Gary. Yes, I understand that the drain hose (normally) hangs over the drain pipe (though, that is cool to know about the newer washers). My problem is that the AC discharge line is coming through the top (middle) of the washing machine outlet box and continues all the way...
  3. Scott5RR

Washing Machine Drain Issue

I am in the process of purchasing my first property and we have ran across ... this ... as our drain for the washing machine. That existing pipe in the drain is the discharge line for the AC. We are trying to figure out how to hook the discharge line into the proper spot. The corrugated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks