Recent content by sarrowsm

1. sarrowsm

Carrier 95% Natural Gas Forced Air Furnace

Thanks for the reply!
  2. sarrowsm

Carrier 95% Natural Gas Forced Air Furnace

I'm looking for opinions on a Carrier 95% Natural Gas Forced Air Furnace? Thank you
  3. sarrowsm

Fleck 9100 Timer ID

Thanks for the help!
  4. sarrowsm

Fleck 9100 Timer ID

Please help ID this Fleck Timer on 9100 Control Valve? Thank you, Scott
  5. sarrowsm

Fleck 8500 control performs intermittently

Fleck 8500 After looking at prices of parts, I'm thinking about replacing the whole system with a Fleck 9000 or Fleck 9100 Water Softener. Some on the online prices are pretty reasonable compared to the parts. Any thoughts on either of these two systems? Thanks
  6. sarrowsm

Who was the manufacturer of this powerhead and who sells them? Thank you
  7. sarrowsm

Fleck 8500 Please see attachment for diagram of my control
  8. sarrowsm

Fleck 8500 Please see attachment for diagram of my control.
  9. sarrowsm

Fleck 8500 Fails to Draw Brine First question - I may have to observe again. Second question - I did check both they are clean and in decent shape. The injector bore is discolored compared to other bores.
  10. sarrowsm

Fleck 8500 Fails to Draw Brine After replacing the seals in my Fleck 8500 Control Valve Assy it fails to draw brine. Please note I cleaned out the brine tank, safety valve, and lines. Maybe my control valve needs to be scrapped. Any suggestions?
  11. sarrowsm

I have a US Filter softener model 7500 that I purchased in 1998. I do have a manual but it's not as detailed as the link that you sent. Thank you for all the help!
  12. sarrowsm

Fleck 8500 So for both the cage and the rotor the openings should be clocked to 6:00 area. The photo I attached shows the areas that I'm referencing. The original cage came out in multiple pieces adding to my confusion. Thank you.
  13. sarrowsm

I beleive its the older timer (Timer Assembly Fleck 9000 120 volt 1/30 rpm - 60376-XX Fleck 9000 / 9100 / 9500 Econominder Timer Assembly) set up with pins with no electronic display, unlike the timer shown above Kengmiller's post. So the cage should have the longer part on the bottom and...
  14. sarrowsm

Fleck 8500 I have a Fleck 8500 Control Valve. What is the correct orientation of the cage and rotor assembly during into the body during installation? The direction or clocking of the ports on the parts in relation to the body or bores. Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks